Core 4 Endurance want to give all their athletes the full experience of a Tri-athlete
C4E offer a number of camps, clinics and skills sessions throughout the year to help people with the training, skill development and education.
CAMP 2022 Semester 2 Dates – TBA
All details to be discussed through email and messenger, including price and schedule.
Contact us for more information.
The clinics, camps and skills sessions are available to our members as well as anyone who would like to participate.
If you have any questions about any of our skills clinics or details of when our next clinics will be running, check social links or contact us directly for more information.
- Trail running and run technique sessions
- Freestyle stroke correction
- Bicycle Mechanics and Maintenance tba
- Massage Therapist tba
- Skills sessions for climbing and descending
- Skills sessions for basic bike handling
- Advanced skills with professional cyclist tba
- Flexibility & active recovery sessions
- Strength and conditioning for Triathletes
- Post ride recovery in the icy waters of the local rivers
- Introducing Saunas to your workouts
- Education seminars on training principles
- Open water and pool swimming
Our camps caters for intermediate to advanced level athletes with goals such as:
- Increasing strength endurance
- Building a solid aerobic base
- Educating themselves on training principles
- Increasing skills, ability and technique
Our goal on each training camp is to provide athletes with a professional training experience so that they can focus entirely on training, recovery and relaxation.
If you have any questions please contact us.
“The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow”.
Get in Touch
Copyright Core 4 Endurance – All rights reserved